Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Here I Go!

So.. I leave in less than 24 hours! CRAZY! I am still packing and getting things in order. But it all doesn't seem real! I've had some crazy last two weeks, jam-packed with all my amazing friends, crazy family, and wonderful "adopted" families! I'll share more of my adventures later.. but, my next blog will, hopefully, be from another country! (London or otherwise!) Thank you for all the amazing prayers and support! You all bless me SO much!
Prayer Requests:

Safe Travels:
* No SNOW for the drive down
*restful flights
*an easy connection in London (I am meeting a girl, Megan, from Colorado in London. We have the same flight to Uganda!)

Goodbyes with my family

Cultural Adjustment

SLEEP!!

Blessings on you all!

2 comments:

Step-Mama to 4 said...

I'm lifting you up Kati!!!!

Carissa said...

LOVE YOU SOOOOO MCUH!!!! sorry... for no real "good-bye", lame...
well i know i'll see you again someday!!!! have a great time loving on those kiddos!!!! love you to Heaven and back!