Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Back Into the Swing of Things...

Week 9- Hopeland!

Welcome back to the weekly routine of Hopeland life. It was so great to get to play volleyball again, though the games haven't really been hard core this week. We learned about Spiritual Warfare.. which was cool. There has been more dealing with issues and many many meetings... where it takes forever to do anything because each point must be reiterated by at least 4 other people in their own words... and with 37 students and usually at least 4 or 5 staff... it takes quite a while.

Thursday was prayer and fasting... and then I cooked supper on Thursday. It was quite tasty- pork, rice, cabbage, and pineapple. (No sweet potato & g-nut). Then last night, Ryan & I led worship. Bernie & Bulous (NIgeria) helped too. It was amazing. God moved so much. I really felt that it unified us as a body, which is SO necessary. Today all the girls are going out for breakfast and then we are all going to Bujugali Falls. Oh, and on Saturday (3/29) Guy's girlfriend, MJ, came from England. She is here for another week, and is amazing! Right now, it's 5:26 am.. but I haven't been to bed. I tried to sleep and couldn't, so I went up to the office and used the internet until my computer battery died.. then headed back to the room to plug in and type this whole massive update. Then I'll head back... upload it, and some more pictures.. and then get ready to go to breakfast.


No comments: