Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

November: Nacupenda!

As I began to ponder, November has all of the sudden delighted me.
So, each week, I'll show you what I am looking forward to.
This week, here's a list of 5 reasons why i love November.

1. Today, November first is my half birthday. :) It's always fun to mark off half way through the year and think back over what's happened. It's been quite a momentous six months. And I am definitely excited to see what the next six hold.

2. Today is also the beginning of No Shave November. Which means boys will be sprouting beards left and right all month long. Hooray! I am in the opinion that the world could always use a little more facial hair.


3. Tomorrow is election day. I am so thankful, especially this year, for my precious right to vote and choose my representatives in government.

4. This week my precious niece, Elizabeth turns 1!

5. We are having class with School of the Bible this week. It's lots of fun to be together and we sure fill up the room! (a total of 36 students. + staff!). It also means I get to spend more time with my lovely friend Jessica! We're learning all about Self- Government! (Which is what we do every week in TFN.. but.. is always so good!)



and there you have it, 5 reasons I love the first week of November!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Personally, I'm rather looking forward to your list for the 3rd week of November. I mean, assuming I make the top 5 ;)

Have I mentioned how excited I am that I get to see you BUNCHES and BUNCHES these next two months?

Laurel said...

Oh so good to chat with you the other day! Yea for skype!

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving at CRC. The only thing that could make it better would be if sweet Miss Kati J. could come. :( We'll miss you!

But ... so looking forward to December, and LOTS of time with Kati.

Love ya,

Mama D.