Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!

So.. in case you hadn't heard.. since Mama D spilled the beans... :D

YWAM here I come, once again!!!!

I am so BEYOND EXCITED, in case you were wondering.

Now, to fill you in on a few more details:

Where?: Texas. Tyler, Texas to be exact.
That's about an hour and 1/2 east of Dallas.
and I'll be at the Dayspring Campus of the Tyler base.

When?: mid August!
(yes, that's VERY soon!!)

How Long?: 9 months +2 month outreach phase = 11 months
(August- May lecture, outreach June & July)

What?: the school is called Teachers For the Nations (henceforth referred to here as TFN)

It's a teacher training school that prepares teachers to go out and disciple nations through education. :D

Why?: My heart passion is for Uganda and the children there. I believe that this training will be greatly beneficial to better equipping me to serve there. I want to do the best I can to be prepared and come with the most that I can offer, and this seems to be a great stepping stone. My hope is that after this school, I will be able to go back to Uganda long term and help in discipling the next generation and equip them to be world changing followers of Jesus Christ.

any more questions?????
I'm happy to answer them!

:D


No comments: