Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

we now interrupt your regularly scheduled programing...

Ladies and Gentleman, may I have your attention please?
I have announcement to make.
Are you ready to hear my secret?

drum roll please.


I know where Jesus is calling me to go next!
:D

and it's the best equation ever:
Jesus+ me+ YWAM+ children+ East Africa= tons of amazing awesomeness + one happy me!

I've applied to do another school with YWAM.

This one is called a CRS (Children at Risk School).

Here's the summary provided on the base's website:
"The Children at Risk school (CRS) is for those who want to work with or on behalf of at-risk children around the world. CRS is a nine month study track (3 month lecture phase, 6 month field assignment) teaching specific skills needed for working with orphans, the disabled, refugees and street children amongst others. The goal of the school is to multiply leaders who will champion the cause of children through social, political, judicial and spiritual intervention. Students experience God’s heart for justice, defending the cause of the fatherless, rescuing the poor, the weak and the oppressed."
So the lecture phase of the school that I will be doing takes place in Switzerland. And the outreach takes place in Rwanda. Woot Woot.

The school starts in April 2010.

:D can you feel my excitement?!


Oh, Jesus is so amazing!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Yea! So excited for you!

Sorry I missed you today. Would have loved to chat for a bit.

Mama D.

Carissa said...

That's sooo great!!!!

i'll be praying for you!!!

i'm so exicted!