Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2008

ch-ch- changes...

Hey everyone!
So, here's the deal.. I wanted to wait until I got pictures to post, but that doesn't appear to be happening... but we've had a change in our team. Pastor George will no longer be going with us.. and instead, our friend Jared from Kenya will be coming! Very exciting! Also, it appears that the phone number I posted before was wrong. So here is the correct one: 011 (0 or +) 256775571802. It has been officially decided that we leave Monday morning, though the time has yet to be decided. Ummm... I don't know what else. Passion is still up in the air... so please keep that in your prayers. I still can't believe that we leave on Monday and that we are now finished with lecture phase!

I know I said I'd post and update about the last 2 weeks soon, and I hopefully will... but we're at Fast Net right now in Jinja and it's just too hard to concentrate on things like that with so many people everywhere! So.. for now..
love you all!!

No comments: